Would you like to create an effective Linkedin Strategy that helps you grow your business?
We can help you create a Linkedin strategy that will be in line with your company goals and assist each person on the team to achieve their kpi’s (key performance indicators) in their job role.
Linkedin Strategy Workshop 90-120 mins
- Opening discussion about how people perceive Linkedin to be written up on a whiteboard.
- Overview of Linkedin and how it works.
- Show the numbers of industry people by job title using Linkedin in Australia and in the world.
- Present the keywords that people are searching for online and how that can attract new business to your company.
- Create a new company bio that uses these new keywords to use in the company profile and profiles.
- Update company profile on Linkedin.
- Explore what groups are on Linkedin relating to the industry
- Group discussion about possible ideas on how Linkedin could help your business.
- Create an industry group on Linkedin that your business can own and take a lead.
Optional (time permitting)
- Top tips to create impressive Linkedin profiles.
- Team members start to update their own profiles.
Individual Training 60 minutes approx
Individual training for each person on the team on how to update their Linkedin profiles correctly plus:-
- Creating welcome messages and invitations messages.
- How to connect with groups.
- What to say in the groups.
- Setting up some times during the week to action key Linkedin tasks.
Review Workshop 60 minutes
One month after the individual training has been completed we will have a review workshop onsite to refine the strategy and answer any questions and set goals and objectives for people to achieve over the coming months.
Email Support 1 month
After the completion of the individual training Get Focused will provide 1 month email support to the team to answer any questions people may have about Linkedin.
Investment $2,000 for Strategy Workshop & Review plus $280 per person individual training ex GST
About Clodagh S.Higgins from Get Focused Consulting
She is an Inbound Marketing Specialist who has been in the technology industry since 1995. She is a sales & marketing professional with over 15 years corporate experience having worked with Dell in Ireland, the U.K. and for Sony in Australia. In 2009 Clodagh started Get Focused Consulting – a one stop agency for all aspects of online marketing for business.
Clodagh is a regular contributor on the topic of Inbound Marketing to Dynamic Business Magazine in Australia.
She has been a teacher at Aada, teaching students how to create their own social media strategies to promote themselves as actors.
In November 2010, Clodagh, after taking the official Hubspot exam became a qualified Inbound Marketing Specialist.
She is the curator of the vibrant Linkedin group – Social Media Australia & New Zealand that has over 1200 members who discuss all aspects of marketing in the online world.
In the past Clodagh has been invited to speak on the topic of Online Marketing for groups like WiSE, Waringhah Council & Mosman Council in Sydney.
In Nov 2010, Clodagh, after taking the official Hubspot Exam became an Inbound Marketing Specialist taking her knowledge to another level and allowing her to help her clients grow their businesses using Hubspots online marketing tools and software.